Chief Financial Officer - CFO
RemoteNetherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamFinance
StablR is expanding its leadership team!
StablR issues price-stable crypto assets (stablecoins), which are designed to be 100% collateralized, always fully transparent, applicable in a cross chain network, and with the lowest counterparty risk in the market which is supported by its existing technology. StablR is creating a network scheme to manage the issuing, destroying, and flow of these assets under a unique and compliant governance structure taking into account the upcoming regulation. In addition to governing its stablecoin, StablR EUR (EURR), StablR plans to provide technology to address price volatility and transaction scalability challenges on top of existing public blockchain infrastructure. Specifically, StablR plans to provide:
- A mechanism to mint and burn fiat tokens
- Technology to address price volatility
- Access through its partner network to enable global interoperability on public blockchains of the EURR stablecoin
Within the internet of value StablR strives to be the hub between CeFi and DeFi, easily moving funds between both financial ecosystems to have and take full advantage of them. The future of the global economy is open, transparent, inclusive, and fairly distributed for everyone who wants to be part of it.
The ideal candidate will develop and be responsible for our financial strategy to successfully launch and become the worlds most trusted Euro stablecoin. You will build and lead the finance team through all the different phases of growth and will be responsible for finance, accounting and treasury. The candidate possesses a strong background in finance & management and reports to the CEO.
- Responsible for the overall financial strategy of StablR and collaborate with shareholders, advisory board and the team to set a multi-year vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Responsible for Financial Planning/Analysis, Treasury, Financial Control, Compliance Reporting and Accounting
- Responsible to address financial and non-financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Responsible to Implement policies, procedures and processes within our organization and shaping the regulatory framework
- Responsible for attracting, building and managing a talented, diverse, equitable and inclusive finance team
- Master's degree in Business Economics or Finance, added preferably with MBA, RC or equivalent
- 8+ years of management experience at global scale, with deep experience in financial positions in banking/fintech or other regulated business
- Experience managing internal stakeholders, including executive stakeholders. You have great communication and internal stakeholder empathy skills
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to simplify complex facts and persistent in solving high level problems quickly and efficiently
- Extensive knowledge of financial metrics, KPIs and the functioning of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Blockchain obsession: a clear track record in the crypto/blockchain space.